Crafting Your Happiness
Price: R 1,950 (Includes refreshments, light lunch and custom crafted workbooks)
Group discount: Friend or partner discount of 5% for two or more delegates
Dates: 9 and 10 June 2018
Time: 09:00 to 16:00
Location: 305 Long Avenue, Ferndale, Johannesburg
Seats available: Up to 25 people
Kerstin’s life philosophy is that with curiosity and an open mind, all human beings can aspire to flourish, be successful, and find happiness in their lives.
With an impressive repertoire of academic qualifications, and accreditations which include Bachelor in Economics and Masters in Positive Psychology. She is also an ICF accredited coach and trainer with a qualification in Happiness @ Work. Her current professional aspiration is to obtain her PhD in Organisational Psychology. Kerstin an ever-avid student, powerful executive coach and passion facilitator. The combination of her expertise and enthusiasm are bound to set you on the right path to becoming a Meaningful Leader.
Stephanie is a Holistic Positive Workplace Practitioner. With years of education ranging from Occupational Therapy to yoga and NLP. Stephanie is an enthusiastic facilitator with a passion for building peoples potential.
Her experience ranges from adult education, systemic change management, yoga, mindfulness and mental health initiatives. Stephanie uses a unique combination of NLP, Positive Psychology, Clean Language, Mindfulness and Yoga to build positive workplaces based on quality, communication and skills development. Stephanie facilitates powerful insights and embodied skills development, a juicy combination for ensuring lasting change.
What you will learn in this workshop
On this workshop you will:
- Increase your positive emotions.
- Develop your emotional intelligence.
- Learn how to bounce back from life’s challenges.
- Preserve and build meaningful, positive relationships.
- Become aware of how to use your unique strengths to succeed.
- Become more productive and engaged, at work and in life.
- Understand your values and how to achieve your biggest goals.
Who should attend this workshop?
- Develop sustainable happiness and well-being.
- Achieve your potential in life.
- Build resources that increase meaning and life satisfaction.
- Shift from feeling stuck, depressed and not coping with life.
- Change your current dissatisfaction with life into fulfilment.
- Shift unhelpful thinking patterns.