The coaching process will always follow a similar method. At first, there will be a 90-minute discovery session where we’ll spend time exploring what your overarching objective is, identifying areas in which you want to grow, and creating clear measures for your progress. We’ll also agree on whether it’s necessary to set a halfway checkpoint, and when that will be. After the first session, each subsequent one will go through the following seven coaching stages.
- Connect and receive feedback from the previous coaching session.
- Set the coaching topic for the current session.
- Identify what you want to have obtained by the end of the session.
- Explore what makes the current topic important for you. Obtain clarity on your thoughts, assumptions, and ideas.
- Create possibilities or alternative ways of viewing the situation.
- Design actions and an accountability framework.
- Recap on learning or discoveries made in the session.