The Meaningful Leader workshop is for newly-appointed leaders, and so the topics covered will assist the leader to understand what their new role and responsibility is, and what makes an effective leader. Our Meaningful Leader workshop does this by focusing on the following elements:
An effective leader is one who is able to notice their own behaviours, and learn how to be a better role model to others.
A great leader is one who knows their strengths, and empowers those around him/her to make the most of theirs.
An effective leader is one who can bounce back from setbacks and persevere after failure.
We all have unique skills and strengths. Learning how to harness them for leadership is key to becoming a meaningful leader.
Expert coaching and a group learning focus are essential to get burning questions answered, and to prevent common mishaps.
Our leadership development plan allows participants to build practical and meaningful development goals.
The Meaningful Leader workshop provides detailed but practical and easy-to-apply tools that will empower you to become the leader that you were born to be.
Meaningful Leader topics
- Understanding the leader you want to become.
- Learning about your unique leadership style.
- The difference between managing and leading.
- Characteristics of a meaningful leader.
- How to transform power.
- Learn about your unique character strengths.
- How to spot strengths in others.
- Job crafting for individual strengths in a team.
- How to ideally balance trust and control within your team.
- How to develop a growth mindset.
- Learning strategies to build your leadership resilience and stamina.
- Meaningful leadership goal-setting.