Price: R 9,300 for twelve months or R850 per individual class
Dates: Starting 4 July 2018, thereafter the first Thursday of every month
Time: 18:00 to 20:00
Seats available: Up to 15 people
Kerstin’s life philosophy is that with curiosity and an open mind, all human beings can aspire to flourish, be successful, and find happiness in their lives.
With an impressive repertoire of academic qualifications, and accreditations which include Bachelor in Economics and Masters in Positive Psychology. She is also an ICF accredited coach and trainer with a qualification in Happiness @ Work. Her current professional aspiration is to obtain her PhD in Organisational Psychology. Kerstin an ever-avid student, powerful executive coach and passion facilitator. The combination of her expertise and enthusiasm are bound to set you on the right path to becoming a Meaningful Leader.
Stephanie is a Holistic Positive Workplace Practitioner. With years of education ranging from Occupational Therapy to yoga and NLP. Stephanie is an enthusiastic facilitator with a passion for building peoples potential.
Her experience ranges from adult education, systemic change management, yoga, mindfulness and mental health initiatives. Stephanie uses a unique combination of NLP, Positive Psychology, Clean Language, Mindfulness and Yoga to build positive workplaces based on quality, communication and skills development. Stephanie facilitates powerful insights and embodied skills development, a juicy combination for ensuring lasting change.
What you will learn in the masterclass
The online masterclasses provide a constructive, supportive learning environment where like-minded leaders from various industries and organisations can meet and discuss pertinent leadership challenges and solutions. The masterclasses will comprise of learning about current and relevant leadership topics, reviewing case studies, debating real life work and examples while being supported by group sharing and guided by expert coaches. The Leadership Masterclasses provide a powerful learning environment with a community of like-minded leaders looking to be meaningful in their thoughts, actions and approach.
In the Masterclasses you will:
- Learn about the most current and relevant leadership information.
- Share your thoughts and ideas about existing leadership challenges and be supported on how to address these.
- Discover how to think laterally about leadership through case studies and real time scenarios.
- Be held accountable by your peers to make meaningful development steps.
- Learn how to use a coaching mind-set as part of your leadership style.
- Practice and develop leadership behaviours in a safe and trusted environment.
Who should attend this workshop?
The masterclasses are perfect for you if you want to:
- Develop your leadership competencies to an advanced level with support and structure.
- Be an inspiring leader who creates positive change in your team and organisation.
- Be ready for the next promotion or succession plan.
- Lead with confidence, authenticity and success.
- Receive guidance and mentorship within a safe group setting to move past current leadership obstacles.