MEANINGFUL LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
A 2-DAY INTENSIVE LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM FOCUSING ON SELF AWARENESS,
DATES: Tue 29th May – Wed 30th May 2019
TIME: 08:00am to 16:30pm, INCLUDES TEA AND LUNCH
LOCATION: Spaces, 377 Rivonia Boulevard, Rivonia, Johannesburg
PRICE: R 3,999 (INCLUDES REFRESHMENTS, LIGHT LUNCH, NOTEBOOK AND WORKSHOP MATERIALS)
GROUP DISCOUNT: 10% FOR THREE OR MORE DELEGATES FROM THE SAME COMPANY
SEATS AVAILABLE: UP TO 25 PEOPLE
Kerstin’s life philosophy is that with curiosity and an open mind, all human beings can aspire to flourish, be successful, and find happiness in their lives.
Stephanie is a Holistic Positive Workplace Practitioner. With years of education ranging from Occupational Therapy to yoga and NLP. Stephanie is an enthusiastic facilitator with a passion for building peoples potential.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN ON THE PROGRAMME
Often, leaders are promoted without the necessary leadership training, so they have to figure it out as they go along. It’s inevitable that they will feel overwhelmed, anxious, and frustrated with the challenge of managing their team and their tasks without the adequate leadership skills. Self-doubt and a lack of confidence will be next. Performance, productivity and morale will drop, which will place further pressure on the leader.
In our two-day Intensive Leadership Programme, you will be equipped with the relevant understanding and practical tools that will enable you to lead yourself and your team optimally. This will allow you to feel in control and confident to lead.
The programme provides an in-depth understanding of concepts, exercises, discussions, and self-reflection activities. It is built on the four principles of mindful awareness, learning, practical application, and reflective future planning.
At the end of the programme, you will have developed a leadership development plan with clear areas for growth and development.
The programme will also give you tools to:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the leader you want to grow into.
- Learn about your personal leadership style and how to take it to the next level.
- Learn how to become an authentic, meaningful leader.
- Develop your self-awareness through knowledge of your strengths and personality type.
- Be able to spot strengths in your employees.
- Set a realistic, achievable and meaningful leadership development plan.
- Learn how to prioritise and set boundaries for success.
- Become ready to go for gold by building resilience and stamina.
- Gain a supportive network of like-minded leaders with a personalised coaching focus.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Managers earmarked for a leadership position.
- Newly appointed leaders.
- Current leaders who are not getting the optimal results from their team.
- Existing leaders who want to refresh their leadership soft skills competencies.
- Leaders undergoing succession planning mentoring.