MEANINGFUL LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
A 2-DAY INTENSIVE LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM FOCUSING ON SELF AWARENESS,
DATES: Tue 26th March – Wed 27th March
TIME: 08:00am to 16:30pm, INCLUDES TEA AND LUNCH
LOCATION: Spaces, 377 Rivonia Boulevard, Rivonia, Johannesburg
PRICE: R 3,999 (INCLUDES REFRESHMENTS, LIGHT LUNCH, NOTEBOOK AND WORKSHOP MATERIALS)
GROUP DISCOUNT: 10% FOR THREE OR MORE DELEGATES FROM THE SAME COMPANY
SEATS AVAILABLE: UP TO 25 PEOPLE
Kerstin’s life philosophy is that with curiosity and an open mind, all human beings can aspire to flourish, be successful, and find happiness in their lives.
Stephanie is a Holistic Positive Workplace Practitioner. With years of education ranging from Occupational Therapy to yoga and NLP. Stephanie is an enthusiastic facilitator with a passion for building peoples potential.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THE WORKSHOP
This two-day Intensive Leadership Programme will equip you with the relevant understanding and practical tools that will enable you to optimally lead yourself and your team. The programme provides an in-depth understanding of concepts, exercises, discussions and self-reflection activities. It is built on the four principles of mindful awareness, learning, practical application and reflective future planning. At the end of the programme you will have developed a leadership development plan with clear areas for growth and development.
The programme will also give you tools to:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the leader you want to grow into.
- Learn about your personal leadership style and how to take it to the next level.
- Recognise the difference between management and leadership functions.
- Learn how to become an authentic, transformational leader.
- Develop your self-awareness-through knowledge of your strengths and personality type.
- Be able to spot strengths in your employees.
- Set realistic, achievable and meaningful personal and professional goals.
- Learn how to prioritise and set boundaries for success.
- Become ready to go for gold by building resilience and stamina.
- Gain a supportive network of like-minded leaders with a personalised coaching focus
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Managers earmarked for a leadership position.
- Newly appointed leaders.
- Current leaders who are not getting the optimal results from their team.
- Existing leaders who want to refresh their leadership soft skills competencies.
- Leaders undergoing succession planning mentoring.