MEANINGFUL LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
A 2-DAY INTENSIVE LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM FOCUSING ON SELF AWARENESS,
DATES: 2019 To Be Confirmed
09:00am to 16:00pm, INCLUDES TEA AND LUNCH
LOCATION: Spaces, 377 Rivonia Boulevard, Rivonia, Johannesburg
PRICE: R 3,999 (INCLUDES REFRESHMENTS, LIGHT LUNCH, NOTEBOOK AND WORKSHOP MATERIALS)
GROUP DISCOUNT: 10% FOR THREE OR MORE DELEGATES FROM THE SAME COMPANY
SEATS AVAILABLE: UP TO 25 PEOPLE
Kerstin’s life philosophy is that with curiosity and an open mind, all human beings can aspire to flourish, be successful, and find happiness in their lives.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THE WORKSHOP
This two-day Intensive Leadership Programme will equip you with the relevant understanding and practical tools that will enable you to optimally lead yourself and your team. The programme provides an in-depth understanding of concepts, exercises, discussions and self-reflection activities. It is built on the four principles of mindful awareness, learning, practical application and reflective future planning. At the end of the programme you will have developed a leadership development plan with clear areas for growth and development.
The programme will also give you tools to:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the leader you want to grow into.
- Learn about your personal leadership style and how to take it to the next level.
- Recognise the difference between management and leadership functions.
- Learn how to become an authentic, transformational leader.
- Develop your self-awareness-through knowledge of your strengths and personality type.
- Be able to spot strengths in your employees.
- Set realistic, achievable and meaningful personal and professional goals.
- Learn how to prioritise and set boundaries for success.
- Become ready to go for gold by building resilience and stamina.
- Gain a supportive network of like-minded leaders with a personalised coaching focus
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Managers earmarked for a leadership position.
- Newly appointed leaders.
- Current leaders who are not getting the optimal results from their team.
- Existing leaders who want to refresh their leadership soft skills competencies.
- Leaders undergoing succession planning mentoring.